About AllCopy Compatible Toner Ltd
AllCopy Products UK Ltd was founded in 1996 by a group of highly qualified service personnel with a genuine aim to offer the very best alternative products at competitive prices. We have now become the preferred supplier to the majority of independent Canon and Ricoh dealers throughout the UK. In August 2013 we changed our name to AllCopy Compatible Toner Ltd.
Why use AllCopy Compatible Toner?
1. All of our toner undergoes rigorous tests to ensure it meets the same standard as original toner
2. We fill toner at our premises in Sussex and can, therefore, react quickly to product runs and maintain continuity of supply
3. We have an in-house technical team, with over 100 years combined experience delivering a quality support service
4. Our experienced team can offer advice, assistance and field support to customers
5. AllCopy offers a simple pricing structure and, as standard, do not tie customers into complicated rebate schemes
6. We offer customised toner box labelling for our customers
7. No minimum value orders and direct to end user service
8. Next working day delivery as standard
Who are we?
Nicholas Holmes (Managing Director)
Nick started his career in the electrical engineering field and first came into contact with photocopiers when he joined a Canon dealership as a trainee engineer in 1979. Through a sustained period of growth and company amalgamation, he progressed through the ranks to become a director of the largest Canon copier dealership in London. Following a takeover of the dealership by a major American company, Nick left in 1996 to set up AllCopy Products UK Ltd, later to become AllCopy Compatible Toner Ltd.
Mark Currie (UK and Export Sales Director)
After leaving school, Mark served his apprenticeship with an Olivetti dealer before joining Canon UK. In 1988 he joined Cofax, a newly appointed dealer, as service director. Then in 1995 Mark moved to Kodak as the technical specialist for the colour team. After two years he joined Katun as regional account manager before moving to AllCopy Products UK Ltd in 2004.
Brian Lovejoy (Production, Stock & Logistics)
Brian joined AllCopy in 2010 after many years in manufacturing and logistics. Brian manages our production schedules and stock levels ensuring we are able to meet our customers' order requirements.
Leanne Holmes (Office Manager)
Leanne runs the office team who are responsible for exporting overseas and distribution in the UK, marketing, managing and updating customer accounts. They also provide customer support and solve any customer queries, ensuring AllCopy runs smoothly and efficiently for all of our customers' needs. Leanne is Nick's daughter, who joined the company in 2015.
To all of you, from all of the Team at AllCopy Compatible Toner Ltd - Thank you